Generally this happens when pages are either blanked by the author, which means a speedy deletion by the admins or a discussion on a file or page over why it should be deleted is in the respective talk page concludes it must go.
This wiki's deletion policy info.
- Incredibly short and has not been worked on for some time. Say, under 5 lines and ignored for over 1 year.
- Note: Author will be a given 4 weeks to move article(s) to another wiki if he/she chooses.
- Copyright violation.
- Copy of an existing article either on this Wiki or another Wiki.
- It is just trolling and Vandalism.
- Note: Block may result.
- The creating/care taking author(s)'s request(s).
- Author can also request a quick delete of his/her work by blanking the page.
- Broken/Unused redirect.